§ 1 Information about the Collection of personal data.
(1) Inform below. we about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all Data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. Thereby we would like to inform you about our processing operations and at the same time the legal obligations, in particular from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comply.
(2) Responsible according to. Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is EnergieReich Consulting, Oberstraße 88, 20149 Hamburg, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our Imprint). Our You can reach our data protection officer at our postal address with the addition “the Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us. with us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) are stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context if the request is assigned to a contract, after the time limits for the term of the contract, otherwise after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we are responsible for individual functions of our offer to commissioned service providers or to use your data for advertising purposes. want to use, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you below in detail about the respective processes. In doing so, we also state the defined criteria of the Storage duration.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have towards a Controller the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:.
– Legal on information,
– Legal to correction or deletion,.
– Legal on restriction of processing,.
– Legal to object to processing,.
– Legal on data portability.
(2) You also have the right, complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. complain.
§ 3 Processing of Personal Data During Visit our website
In the informational use of the website, i.e. the mere viewing of it without registration and without you otherwise providing us with information, we process the personal data that your browser sends to our server. transmitted. The data described below is technically necessary for us to provide you with our website and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. be. Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO:
– IP address.
– date and time of the request.
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
– Content of the request (page visited)
– Access status/HTTP status code.
– amount of datatransmitted.
– previously visited page
– Operating system.
– language and version of browser software.
§ 3.1 CookiesYour Cookie Preference Your User-ID: [borlabs-cookie type=”uid”/] [borlabs-cookie type=”btn-cookie-preference” title=”Change cookie settings”/] Your cookie selection history: [borlabs-cookie type=”consent-history”/] List of all cookies used on the website: [borlabs-cookie type=”cookie-list”/]
§ 4 Further functions and Offers of our website.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested in can and do use other common functions to analyze or market our offerings, which are presented in more detail below. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data or we process such further data that we use to perform the respective service. For all data processing purposes described herein, the aforementioned principles on the Data processing.
(2) Partially we make use of external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected by us, are bound to bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we can use your pass on personal data to third parties when taking part in promotions, competitions, concluding contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. Depending on the service, your data may also collected by the partners on their own responsibility. You can obtain more information by specifying your Data or below in the description of the respective offers..
We offer on our website. at www.energiereich-consulting.compayment through following payment service provider to:
Supplier here is the PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereafter “PayPal”).
Your entered payment data will be transmitted to PayPal if you select payment via PayPal. have.
Legal basis are. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a and b DS-GVO. For the revocation of your consent to the processing of your data applies in this respect § 5 paragraph 1 of this privacy statement.
The provider here is Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter “Klarna”).
Legal basis are. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a and b DS-GVO. For the revocation of your consent to the processing of your data applies in this respect § 5 paragraph 1 of this privacy statement.
(4) As far as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), inform we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer..
§ 5Objection or revocation to processing of your data
(1) If you have given a consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have submitted it to us. have expressed. The permissibility of the processing of your data until the time of your revocation remains untouched.
(2) Insofar as we are processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which we will explain in each case in the following description of the functions. is presented. When exercising such an objection, we request that you explain the reasons why we are not to process your personal data in the manner carried out by us. In the event of your If you file a justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue the data processing or delete the data. or show you our compelling legitimate grounds for not carrying out the processing. continue.
(3) Of course you can you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. object. The best way to send us your objection to advertising is to contact us using the contact details provided above. Exercise.
(1) In addition to the above data, when you use our website, we use technical Tools for various functions, in particular cookies that are stored on your terminal device can. When you call up our website and at any time later, you have the choice of whether you want to accept the setting of cookies. generally allow or which individual additional functions you want to select. You can make changes in your browser settings or via our Consent Manager. Below we describe cookies from a technical point of view (2), before we go into more detail about your individual choices. by using technically necessary cookies (3) and cookies that you can voluntarily select or deselect. describe (4).
(2) Cookies are text files or information in a database that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, so that the entity that sets the cookie can determine certain information can flow. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer but primarily serve to make the Internet offering faster and more user-friendly. This website uses the following types of cookies, the functioning and legal basis of which we describe below will explain:
– Transient cookies: Such cookies, especially session cookies, will be deleted at automatically deleted when you close the browser or log out. They contain a so-called Session ID. This allows various requests from your browser to be associated with the shared session and your Computer may be recognized when you return to our website.
– Persistent cookies: Such cookies are deleted automatically after a predefined duration, which, depending on the cookie is set differently. In the settings of your browser, you can set the cookies and the View runtimes at any time and delete the cookies manually..
– Other Technologies: These functions are not based on cookies, but on similar technical mechanisms, such as. Flash cookies, HTML5 objects, or an analysis of your browser settings. The result is likewise that we can use the techniques described below. Here too you can of course consent or contradict.
(3) Mandatory functions that are technically necessary for displaying the website: The technical structure of the website requires that we use techniques, in particular cookies. Without these techniques, our website can not be displayed (completely correctly) or the support functions could not be enabled. These are basically transient cookies that are deleted after the end of your website visit, at the latest by deleted when you close your browser. You cannot deselect these cookies when you use our website would like to use. The individual cookies can be seen in the Constent Manager. Legal basis of this Processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) Optional cookies when you give your consent: We set various cookies only after your Consent you select during your first visit to our website via the so-called Cookie-Consent-.Tool can. The functions are activated only in the event of your consent and may serve in particular to, that we can analyze and improve visits to our website, provide you with service via different browsers or end devices, to recognize you when you visit, or to display advertisements (if applicable). also to tailor advertising to interests, measure effectiveness of ads, or to show interest-oriented advertising). The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. The revocation of your consent is possible at any time without affecting the admissibility of your data. of the processing is affected until revocation. The functions used by us, which you can each individually can select and revoke via the Constent Manager, we describe in the following.
§ 7 Special forms of use
1. Use of our webshop
(1) If you order in our webshop it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide us with your personal data, which we will for the purpose of processing your order. For the processing of contracts necessary Mandatory information is marked separately, other information is voluntary. For payment you can enter your provide payment data to our payment service provider or we give your payment data to our house bank These third parties are each independently responsible for payment processing. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
You can use voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can store your data for future purchases. When you create an account under “[My Account]”, the data you provide will be revocable stored. All other data, including your user account, can always be found in the customer area delete.
We can use the font set by We will also process the data you provide in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio. or send you emails with technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and store order data for a period of ten years. However, after [three years] we take a restriction of processing, i.e. your data will only be used from this point onwards to comply with the legal obligations used.
(3) For prevention of unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, the ordering process is carried out via TLS technology encrypted.
§ 8 Web Analytics
1. Use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web tracking service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin. 4, Ireland (“Google”). The purpose of our use of the tool is to analyze your. Enable user interactions on websites and in apps and, through the statistics and Reports to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user..
(2) The interactions between you as a user. the website and our website, we collect data about the device/browser primarily with the help of cookies, IP addresses and website or app activity. Google Analytics also collects your IP addresses, to ensure the security of the service and to provide information to us as the website operator, from which country, region, or location the respective user originates (so-called “IP location determination”). For your protection, however, we naturally use the anonymization function (“IP Masking”), i.e. that Google truncates the IP addresses by the last octet within the EU / EEA..
(3) Google acts as a processor and we have concluded a corresponding contract with Google. The information generated by the cookie and the (usually shortened) IP addresses about your use of this website will be transmitted to a servers of Google in the USA and processed there. For these cases, Google has, according to its own information, imposes a standard equivalent to the former EU-US Privacy Shield and has pledged to assist in the international data transfer to comply with applicable data protection laws. We also have so-called Standard contractual clauses agreed with Google, the purpose of which is to ensure compliance with a reasonable level of data protection in the third country is.
(4) Legal basis for the collection and other Processing of the information (which takes place for a maximum of 14 months) is your granted consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO). The revocation of your consent is possible at any time without affecting the permissibility of the processing is affected until revocation. In apps, you can set the advertising ID under the Reset Android or iOS settings. The easiest way to cancel is via our Consent Manager or install the browser add-on from Google, which is available via the following link is available: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en/.
(6) This website uses about. In addition the Google Tag Manager, a service through which. website tags can be managed via an interface. Here, neither cookies are set nor personal data is collected. However, data may nevertheless be collected because the service other tags are triggered. Access to this data by the Google Tag Manager takes place on the other hand, does not. In the event that a deactivation is carried out on the domain or cookie level has been, this deactivation remains in place for all tracking tags..
Information about Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.
(1) Legal basis for processing.
Measurement using the SZMnG measurement method. by INFOnline GmbH is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
purpose of the processing of personal Data is the creation of statistics and the formation of user categories. The statistics are used to, to be able to trace and prove the use of our offer.
INFOnline is the provider of the measurement method (SZMnG). Therefore, it must be assumed that the reasonable expectation of a website visitor is not exceeded by the SZMnG to be measured is given. Furthermore, there is the option of consenting to measurement by means of an opt-out. disagree.
INFOnline Service Description
Since 2002 INFOnline GmbH has been collecting the Page impressions of digital offerings according to the uniform standards of the Information Community for the Determination of the circulation of advertising media (IVW) and the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Online-Forschung (Online Research Working Group) (agof).
(2) Type of data.
INFOnline GmbH collects the following data, which have a personal reference according to the GDPR:
IP address: On the Internet, each device requires an transmission of data a unique address, the so-called IP address. The at least short-term Storage of the IP address is technically necessary due to the functioning of the Internet. The IP addresses are shortened by 1 byte before any processing and are only processed anonymously. It no storage or further processing of the unabbreviated IP addresses takes place..
A randomly generated client identifier: The Range processing alternatively uses either a cookie for the recognition of computer systems with the identifier “ioam.de”, a “Local Storage Object” or a signature consisting of different automatically information transmitted by your browser. This identifier is unique for a browser, as long as the cookie or Local Storage Object is not deleted. A measurement of the data and subsequent Assignment to the respective client identifier is therefore possible even if you use other web pages. call, which also use the measurement procedure (“SZMnG”) of INFOnline GmbH.
The validity of the cookie is limited to a maximum of 1 year. limited.
(3) Use of data.
The measuring procedure of INFOnline GmbH, which is based on of this website collects usage data. This is done in order to determine the performance values Page Impressions, visits and clients, and to form further key figures from these (e.g. qualified Clients). In addition, the measured data is used as follows:.
A so-called geolocalization, i.e. the assignment of of a web page call to the location of the call, is made exclusively on the basis of the anonymized IP address and only up to the geographic level of the federal states/regions. From the thus obtained geographic information can in no case be used to draw conclusions about the specific whereabouts of an Users are drawn.
The Usage Data of a Technical Client (e.g. of a browser on a device) are merged across websites and stored in a database. stored. This information is used for the technical estimation of the socio information age and The data on gender is used and transferred to AGOF’s service providers for further coverage processing. At Within the framework of the AGOF study, socio characteristics are technically estimated on the basis of a random sample, which can be assigned to the following categories: Age, Gender, Nationality, Occupation, Marital status, general household information, household income, place of residence, internet usage, Online interests, place of use, user type.
(4) Duration of data storage.
The full IP address is provided by the INFOnline GmbH is not stored. The shortened IP address is stored for a maximum of 60 days. The Usage data in connection with the unique identifier are stored for a maximum of 6 months..
(5) Disclosure of data.
The IP address as well as the shortened IP address. are not passed on. For the preparation of the agof study, data with client identifiers are passed on to the agof passed on.
Use the following fonts for uniform display. we use Google Web Fonts (Raleway and Great Vibes), a service of Google LLC. Further information about this service can be found at http://developers.google.com/fonts/faq?hl=de-DE&csw=1 and https://fonts.google.com/.
We have agreed so-called standard contractual clauses with Google, the purpose of which is to ensure compliance with a reasonable data protection level in the third country is.
Legal basis for the use of Google Web Fonts is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO..
§ 10 External Hosting / Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
The hosting of this website. is carried out by an external service provider who.
Otto-Ostrowski–Street. 7, 10249 Berlin
On the servers of the external service provider, the personal data collected on this website will be stored, cf. the Listing in § 3 (1). Your data will only be processed by our external service provider if if this is necessary for the fulfillment of his contractual performance obligations and if he has given our Instruction concerning your data follows.
Since the external service provider in the With regard to the collection, processing and use of personal data on our behalf. we have concluded a contract with the service provider to implement the requirements of Art. 28 DS-GVO. Order data processing closed.
Legal basis for use of the external service provider is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b and f DS-GVO.
§ 11 Social Media
1. Use of social media plug-ins.
We are currently setting no social media plug-ins ein..
2. Our appearances in social networks
(1) We have several appearances in so called. Social media platforms. We operate the presences with the following providers:.
(2) We use for these information services on the technical platform and the services of the providers. We would like to point out that you can use our Use presences on social media platforms and their functions on their own responsibility. This applies especially for the use of the interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). When visiting of our appearances, the providers of the social media platforms collect, among other things, your IP address as well as further Information that is present on your terminal device in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, as operators of the accounts, with statistical information about the interaction with us. Provide.
(3) The data collected in this context about you Data is processed by the platforms, and in the process may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, in particular the USA. According to their own statements, all of the aforementioned providers maintain a adequate level of data protection equivalent to the former EU-US Privacy Shield, and we have the Standard data protection clauses concluded with the companies (with the exception of Xing, as this provider has its registered office within the EU). We are not aware of the manner in which the social media platforms use the Use data from your visit to our account and interaction with our posts for our own purposes, how long this data is stored and whether data is passed on to third parties. The data processing may differ depending on whether you are registered and logged in to the social network or as a non-registered and/or non-logged-in user visit the site. When accessing a post or the account, the IP address assigned to your end device will be forwarded to the provider of the social media platform. transmitted. If you are currently logged in as a user, a cookie can be placed on your The data can be used to track your movements on the web on your terminal device. Via buttons embedded in web pages is platforms are able to record your visits to these web pages and assign them to your profile. to you. Based on this data, content or advertising can be offered tailored to you. If you to avoid this, you should log out or deactivate the “stay logged in” function, which is delete cookies present on your device and restart your browser..
(5) In order to exercise your data subject rights, you may. you contact both us or the provider of the social media platform. Insofar as a party is not responsible for is responsible for responding or must obtain the information from the other party, we will then or the provider will forward your request to the respective partner. Please contact for questions about profiling, processing your data when using the website directly to the operator of the Social Media Platform. For questions about the processing of your interaction with us on our site, write to the contact details provided by us above.
(6) What information is the social media platform and how these are used, the providers describe in their Privacy statements (see link in the table above). There you will also find information about Contact options as well as to the setting options for advertisements. More information about social networks and how you can protect your data, you can also find on www.youngdata.de.
3. Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos in our online offer, which are available on https://www.YouTube.com are stored and are directly playable from our website. [These are all integrated in “enhanced privacy mode,” which means that no data about you as a user is sent to YouTube. are transferred if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data stored in paragraph 2 mentioned data are transmitted. On this data transmission we have no influence]. Legal basis for the display of the videos is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, i.e. the integration takes place only after your consent..
(2) By visiting the website receives YouTube the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition the above-mentioned basic data such as IP address and timestamp are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the association with your profile on YouTube, you must log in before activating the buttons to log out. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising purposes, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing customized advertising and for other To inform users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you can exercise this right by contacting YouTube. have to direct.
(3) The information collected shall be stored on servers of Google, also in the USA. For these cases, the provider has, according to its own information imposed a standard equivalent to the former EU-US Privacy Shield and has pledged to assist with the international data transfer to comply with applicable data protection laws. We also have so-called Standard data protection clauses agreed with Google, the purpose of which is to ensure compliance with an appropriate level of data protection in the third country is.
4. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer from Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and enables you to you the comfortable use of the map function. The legal basis for the use of the maps is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, i.e. the integration only takes place after your consent..
(2) By visiting the website receives Google the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition transmits the basic data mentioned above, such as IP address and timestamp. This takes place independently whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account is provided. exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you use the If you do not wish to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for non-logged-in users) for the purpose of providing customized advertising and to allow other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object against the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must address Google to exercise this..
(3) The collected information will be stored on servers stored by Google, also in the USA. For these cases, the provider has, according to its own information, a standard equivalent to the former EU-US Privacy Shield and has pledged to assist with the international data transfer to comply with applicable data protection laws. We also have so-called Standard data protection clauses agreed with Google, the purpose of which is to ensure compliance with an appropriate level of data protection in the third country is.
(4) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and Setting options to protect your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 12 Online advertising
1. use of Google Ads.
(1) We use the offer Google Ads, in order with the help of advertisements to draw attention to our offers. If you access our website via a Google ad website, Google Ads will store a cookie in your terminal device. Legal basis for the Processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, i.e. the integration only takes place after your Consent.
(2) The advertising media will be displayed by Google via so-called “Ad Server” delivered. For this purpose, we and other websites use so-called ad server cookies, through which certain Parameters for measuring success, such as display of ads or clicks by users, are measured can. Via the Google Ads cookies stored on our website, we can obtain information about the Maintain success of our advertising campaigns. These cookies are not intended to identify you personally. identify. For this cookie, usually as analysis values the unique cookie ID, number of ad Impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and Opt-out information (marking that a user no longer wishes to be contacted) saved.
(3) The cookies set by Google enable Google, to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Ads client visited and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the Customer recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Ads customers will be assigned a different cookie, so that the cookies will not be sent via the websites of other Ads customers can be tracked. Through the integration of Google Ads, Google receives the information, that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on one of our advertisements. have. If you are registered with a Google service, Google may associate your visit with your account. assign. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that you can Possibility that the provider learns and stores your IP address..
(4) Based on the marketing tools you use, build your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We ourselves collect in the advertising measures mentioned above do not constitute personal data in their own right, but only represent for Google the possibility to collect the data ready. We receive from Google only statistical evaluations on the These provide information on which ads were clicked on how often and at what prices. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media, in particular, we cannot not identify from this information.
(5) The revocation of your consent is possible at any time, without affecting the permissibility of the processing until the revocation. You can revoke the consent on easiest to perform via our Consent Manager or via the following functions:
a) by an appropriate setting of your browser software, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies means that you will not see ads from Third-party providers receive;
c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the Providers who are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads” via the link www.aboutads.info/choices, where this setting will be cleared if you Delete your cookies;
d) by permanently disabling it in your browsers. Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome at the link www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We point out Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent. can.
(6) More information about privacy at Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street Dublin 4, Ireland, can be found here: www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and services.google.com/sitestats/en.html.
2. Google Conversion Tracking.
(1) We use Google Ads with the additional application “Google Conversion Tracking”. This is a procedure with which we can measure the success of our be able to check advertising campaigns. For this purpose, the advertisements are checked with a technical provision, e.g. an ID which we can use to determine how a user interacts after clicking on the advertisements and whether one of our services is actually used. This provides us with statistical Form information about total number of readers of our ads, which ads are especially popular and if necessary, further information about consequences from the ad..
(2) Legal basis for the processing of your data is also in this respect Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, i.e. the integration only takes place after your consent. You can prevent or no longer use the conversion tracking function in the same way as it was previously possible to Google Ads was described.
3. Google Remarketing.
(1) We use Google Ads with the additional application “Google Remarketing”. With this method, we can display advertisements based on existing information about you and address you again when you continue to use the Internet. This is done by means of visit of our offers (usually through cookies) set cookies, via which your usage behavior during visit of various websites is recorded by Google and evaluated pseudonymously. A consolidation of the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be collected by Google. are stored, does not take place by Google according to own statements..
(2) Legal basis for the processing of your data is also in this respect Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, i.e. the integration only takes place after your consent. You can prevent or no longer use the remarketing function in the same way as it was previously possible with Google Ads. was described.
§ 13 Data security
Any information you submit to us will be stored on servers stored within the European Union. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we do not guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet to our website cannot guarantee the accuracy of the data transmitted. However, we secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. In particular, your personal data with us transmitted in encrypted form. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) or TLS coding system for this purpose. (Transport Layer Security).
§ 14 No passing on personal data
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to the transfer of data or we are obliged to do so by law. regulations and/or official or judicial orders entitle us to disclose data, or obligated. In particular, this may involve the provision of information for the purposes of criminal prosecution, for the Security or to enforce intellectual property rights act..
§ 15 Data protection and Third party websites.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to and from third party websites contain. If you follow a hyperlink to one of these websites, please note that we do not have any We cannot assume any responsibility or guarantee for third-party content or data protection conditions. Please make sure you are aware of the applicable data protection conditions before you send personal data to submit these websites.